School dinners are provided in the dining hall, which is run like a cafeteria. This is open before school, at interval and lunchtime.
We pride ourselves in encouraging pupils to have a healthy diet and this is reflected in our meals. Special dietary needs can be catered for, just ask for Ingrid Hutchison in the Kitchen. If they prefer, pupils can bring packed lunches with them.
We operate a Cashless Catering system, where every pupil has a dinner account with a PIN number. Pupils cannot pay in cash in the canteen itself but can add money to their account using the cash machines at school or you can add money electronically.
- Cafeteria style dining hall
- Menu – a choice of soup and main course or main and pudding, from:
- 2 soups
- 3 main courses (inc. vegetarian)
- Snack options (burgers, hot dogs, paninis
- Baked tatties; salad bar
- Sandwiches; fruit; drinks; crisps
Please use the iPayimpact link below to access the Stromness Academy cashless catering system.
Week beginning: Monday 28th March 2022